ABS Building Systems Integrators, LLC is committed to the concept of safety and the philosophy of zero accidents. It is our intention to provide and maintain the safest possible working condition for all employees. This will be achieved through the continued implementation of our Safety Program, continuous training, and safety inspections.
Work areas will be maintained in accordance with this program and all applicable parts of the federal OSHA standards and all applicable state and local standards. In order for ABS Building Systems Integrators, LLC to conduct an effective safety program, we must all do our part. The executive management expects the zero accident philosophy to be followed on each job, regardless of size.
We believe in achieving a Drug Free Workplace as well as providing a tobacco free environment. We believe in the importance of safety committee meeting and Toolbox Talks to keep safety front and center. Our employees are trained and certified in CPR, First Aid, OSHA 10, and other safety courses.
Our Safety Coordinator is Certified in the Following:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Construction Quality Management
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Asbestos 16-Hour Operations and Maintenance Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Electrical Safety Training
- Lift Operation and Safety Training
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Participant of National Safety Stand-Down for Fall Prevention
On Site Supervision
- ABS will provide a full time project specific superintendent who will be responsible for the continued coordination of all site activities
- Between the Superintendent and our Safety Coordinator, all safety inspections and logs will be complete
- Superintendent will complete and send progress reports and site photos on a weekly basis
- ABS will have immediate notification of unforeseen conditions
- The Superintendent will monitor fast track construction and ensure scheduled completion dates are met